1. A friend exaggerates a man′s virtue, an enemy his crimes.
2. Admonish your friends in private, praise them in public.
3. A bad compromise is better than a good lawsuit.
4. Virtue never grows old.
5.Every man is the architect of his own fortune.
6.A lazy youth,a lousy age.
7. Learning makes a good man better and ill man worse.
8. There needs a long apprenticeship to understand the mystery of the world’s trade.
9. Patience and application will carry us through.
10. A good healthy body is worth more a crown in gold.