1.Hope and trust is the tail of a lizard, which can reproduce even after being cut off.
2.To lost in something you love is better than to win in something you hate.
3. One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
4. Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one's hand. It’s about having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone's love when you need love.
5. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off, you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give you strength at last.
6.I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.
7.Love makes man grow up or sink down.
8. If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down, it's called burden-bearing. Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love.
9.Most of people are looking forward the crystal-like love—pure without any defect. However the truth is most people are having the glass-like love-same transparent but easily broken.
10. We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone.